Bongo International sets itself apart by including a number of value-added services to save you time, money and ensure your shipment is correct. In addition to our services listed above, we provide:
Consolidate multiple orders from separate vendors into one international shipment. This significantly reduces cost, simplifies tracking, streamlines the customs process, and expedites shipment delivery to your destination country. Bongo will hold any item up to 21 days to allow you to consolidate your shipments. Simply Log In to your Bongo Account, select the various items in your inventory you would like to send together as one, and choose Ship. You will then be prompted to complete your order.
Photos of your Items
Bongo International takes digital pictures of each and every item before it is shipped internationally. These images are posted your Bongo Account for your review prior to electing to ship items. This enables consumers to verify that they’re receiving what they ordered prior to incurring international shipping fess, duties and taxes. If you have a concern that the pictured item is not what you ordered, we can help initiate the return process to the retailer before you incur any international shipping fees.
Loss and Damage Protection for Your Shipments
Bongo employees are consistently trained and evaluated on proper packaging methods to ensure your items arrive in pristine condition. While we coordinate with our shipping carriers to eliminate damage, international shipping can be a rough business and items are, at times, damaged. When you submit your items for shipment, our Loss and Damage Protection option is the default selection and we encourage our members to utilize it, although you do have the option to remove it. The cost of this protection is 2% of the order value.
- If damage should occur on an insured shipment, you must submit a claim within 7 days of the receipt of the package.
- Claims for missing shipments must be filed within 7 days of the expected delivery date.
- Once a claim is approved, we will replace the cost of the damaged or lost items and the international transportation costs within 3 days.
- Claims will be paid by check or refund to the account you used to purchase the items.
- If you choose to opt out of Loss and Damage Protection, you will not have the ability to file a Claim for loss or damage to your shipment.
Billing / Payment Options
Bongo bills $5.00 per box received plus the international shipping rate. International shipping rates are calculated by the weight and dimensions of the box received at the Bongo warehouse. View our Shipping Rate Calculator. For your convenience, we also currently accept the following payment options: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB Card, and BC Card.