Sign Up for a Bongo Address Today!
Know before you buy! Estimate shipping rates and duties/taxes in your local currency to get the full landed costs of shipping your items.
Track your items along the way. Use our global tracking software to see where you’re packages are in real time, at any time.
Run into challenges while shopping? Consider our personal shopper services and let us help you get the items you want.
Easy Cross-Border Shipping
- Notifications – Receive status updates on your shipments through Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Transit Times – Get an idea as to how long it should take your package to arrive.
- Prohibited Items – Ensure that you are permitted to ship your items to your country.
- Shipping Calculator – Estimate shipping rates and duties/taxes in your local currency.
- If damage should occur on an insured shipment, you must submit a claim within 7 days of the receipt of the package.
- Claims for missing shipments must be filed within 7 days of the expected delivery date.
- Once a claim is approved, we will replace the cost of the damaged or lost items and the international transportation costs within 3 days.
- Claims will be paid by check or refund to the account you used to purchase the items.
- If you choose to opt out of insurance, you will not have the ability to file a Claim for loss or damage to your shipment.
Bongo bills $5.00 per box received plus the international shipping rate. International shipping rates are calculated by the weight and dimensions of the box received at the Bongo warehouse. View our Shipping Rate Calculator. For your convenience, we also currently accept the following payment options: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB Card, and BC Card.